The Web Developer will play a role with both hands-on development and some project management in conjunction with the digital team. Candidates for this position will show a body of work that displays high proficiency in front-end and back-end development, HTML5, CSS, JQuery, and any best-in-class frameworks.
• Candidates with experience working in the Demandware platform and Demandware Script API can move to the front of the line.
• Experience working in the Agile methodology and continuous integration and improvement frameworks including Sprints, Unit Testing, Automated Testing, Code Reviews.
• Experience with Angular JS, Bootstrap, a big plus.
• Develop code for the mobile applications, websites, email marketing and more.
• Make technical recommendations related to user experience and capabilities
• Perform quality assurance on code, including working with automated test suite, continuous integration pipeline, etc.
• Bug fixes, BAU, Technical Debt and site improvements
• Research emerging technologies with the goal of applying these technologies to current and future projects
• Work with Project Managers for setting and meeting project priorities.
• Maintain positive open lines of communication with all staff in order to contribute to the smooth flow of information and efficient operations
• Baccalaureate degree in Computer Science preferred
• Masters degree in Computer Science a big plus
• 2 years experience in a full Developer role.
• Commitment to building for excellent user experience
• Knowledge of Demandware digital commerce platform is a plus
• Knowledge of Object Oriented Programming
• Familiarity with web traffic analytics packages; experience tagging pages for Omniture, Google Analytics
• Familiarity with using and creating web services (SOAP, REST)
• Working knowledge of content management systems
Tory Burch LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and provides equal opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to an individual’s age, race, creed, color, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy) or sexual orientation, gender expression, military status, marital status, genetic predisposition or carrier status, disability or membership in any other protected class under applicable law.
If you require assistance or an accommodation with the hiring process, please contact email@example.com.