The Project Manager is responsible to manage the store design process from initial design concept through store opening, and charged with maintaining brand image for Full Price Stores, Off Price Stores, shop-in-shop and Travel Retail Stores for the Americas. He/she will also act as a point of reference for all professional representatives involved, internal and external to the company.
* Supervise and develop new store design layouts/space planning involved with renovation or new build boutiques. Maintain design consistency and brand image for the store environment
* Incorporate and cross-check design change information into preliminary design and construction documents
* Resolve all design related comments from Landlord review to ensure compliance with Tory Burch brand identity
* Review all construction documents for consistency with approved design and quality standards
* Track project status and communicate schedule changes with all parties
* Collaborate with Tory Burch Construction during the bid process
* Collaborate with Tory Burch Construction and the architect for all RFI’s, addendums and bulletins
* Generate punch lists and ensure timely follow-up and completion.
* Participate in the collaborative design of new fixtures and store models
* Work collaboratively in a team atmosphere with other departments (including and not limited to Visual Merchandising, Store Operations, IT, Licensing, etc).
* Keep updated on current TORY BURCH Brand design concept and details
* Monitor projects for quality and costs
* Maintain global fixture book
* Some travel will be required.
* Knowledge of design, architecture, and construction process.
* Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing.
* Highly proficient in AutoCAD, 3D Modeling (SketchUp Required, Rhino Preferred), Adobe Suite, Word/Excel.
* +/- 5 years of retail experience preferred.
* Architecture or Interior Design degree with time spent in a traditional design firm is strongly preferred.
* Ability to prioritize and work independently and efficiently. Detail oriented. Proactive and highly organized.