Tory Burch is transforming the Global Merchandise Planning and Allocation (MPA) organization through a series of projects called the MPA Program. The MPA Program will establish integrated processes and systems that support the organization and enable future growth objectives. The Business Analyst role will play a key role in supporting functional design, testing, and user training throughout the project life cycles. In addition, the Business Analyst will continue to support production systems through issue resolution and continuous improvement in the MPA arena.
Provide functional support for MPA systems and processes
* Act as functional administrator for the JDA Enterprise Planning (EP), JDA Allocation systems, and S5 Stratos application
* Provide Level 1 production support for MPA systems
o Troubleshoot systemic issues
o Document and track issues through resolution
o Communicate issue resolution with the business teams
Support systems implementation and End User adoption
* Support Functional Leads through design and discovery sessions with End Users
* Contribute to Change Management activities, including Use Case development, End User Training, and User Acceptance Testing
* Execute Unit Testing
Contribute to business process design and documentation in Planning, Allocation, Buying, and Merchandising
* Promote best practice wherever applicable
* Identify gaps in current process and/or opportunities to streamline or automate processes to improve efficiency, accuracy, and overall business performance
* Ensure that MPA tools and processes support both short and long term business objectives
* Document and maintain business process models
Support the business teams with Report development and data analysis
* Support the business with Microstrategy and other BI tools
* Provide the business data analytics
* Partner with the IT BI Team to gather business requirements for new reporting
* Undergraduate degree, Masters Degree a plus.
* Must have 2-3 years of Retail IT and Business Process experience with experience in Planning, Allocation, and Assortment Implementations. Consulting experience is a plus.
* Must possess strong Microsoft Office skills and Project Planning skills. SQL skills is a plus.
* Must have a thorough understanding of a retail PLC and the intersection points between Planning, Allocating, Buying, Merchandising, Production and Finance.
* Must possess a strong analytical, conceptual and strategic skill set.