Act as the liaison between the ecommerce, marketing, merchandising and creative teams to manage projects from conception through completion.
- Responsible for the intake of all requests, scheduling, trafficking and prioritizing of all digital projects and requests — ensuring all deadlines are met.
- Process project briefs and respond to emails in a timely manner to manage projects according to agreed upon schedules and budget.
- Generate timelines for creative team to hand off assets on agreed upon schedule and communicate schedule to all teams as needed.
- Review the accuracy and completeness of all requests before processing to the designers, freelancers, etc., and work with requestors to complete/correct information.
Oversee work-flow for all digital projects
- Own weekly status meetings and reviews maintaining team resourcing and capacity for the team projects in progress; develops meeting agendas according to creative approvals needed to stay on schedule.
- Prepare weekly reports to manager and each team member to prioritize teams work for the week/day as needed and works closely with all designers and copywriters to alert them on upcoming work.
- Anticipate when additional freelance help is needed due to increased projects/work flow.
- Maintain job files, track and monitor job progress, route projects physically and/or virtually as needed.
- Manage creative approvals: ensure that design, copy and routing dates are met and that the final deliverables reflect the approved versions of artwork as approved by all departments.
- Maintain timetables for new projects, utilizing appropriate software/systems.
- Coordinate the exchange of copy and artwork with internal teams: design, blog, social media, marketing, ecommerce etc. as needed and on schedule.
- Oversee updates to intranet of all creative assets.
Additional responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Manage a large daily volume of projects; estimate time required and resources needed for successful project completion and communicates these needs effectively to manager and team.
- Align with other Creative Operations Producers to assure any overlapping projects are designed/reviewed on the same timeline to ensure consistency across channels.
- Pro-Active: anticipate possible problems and discuss solutions with manager.
- Communicate status of projects with cross-functional teams as needed.