Line Assortment & Line Maintenance
- Creation and Maintenance of key buying assortment tools to ensure accurate communication to key cross-functional partners.
- Management of buybooks for optimal communication of assortment detail updates to stores and rolling product in-warehouse dates for Visual teams
- Assist preparation for seasonal market with the creation of boards and pulling of samples.
- Aide in the assortment selection process and all key touch points throughout market process
- Help to identify and execute on in season strategies to drive the business
Production Order and Incoming Receipt Management
- Monitor incoming product deliveries as communicated by production team to alert key partners
- Daily communication with Retail Operations and Planning team for timely product deliveries in stores.
- Responsible for pulling weekly sales in Microstrategy for Shoes in North America, including regional and individual store level analysis
- Analyze the business to gain an understanding of prior performance and develop future goals
- Ad-hoc reporting
Order Entry and Pricing
- Manage the purchase order process both in Market and on an ad-hoc basis.
- Responsible for maintenance of on-going seasonal markdown list and pricing updates in the Epicor system.
- Working with the visual teams to communicate buys and manage window/mannequin orders
- Competitive Intelligence- Responsible for seasonal recap of trends and marketplace texture for key competitors, luxury players, and social influencers.