The Assistant Master Data Analyst will maintain master data objects assigned to them, including responding to requests. This function will encompass all finance master data objects including General Ledger Accounts, Cost Centers, Profit Centers, Vendor Master, Banking Master, Fixed Asset Master, etc.
* Accurate and timely creation and maintenance of master data according to defined processes.
* Review requests for completeness and respond to accordingly.
* Data entry and or upload master data changes into SAP.
* Provide status updates to requests as required.
* Adhere to control framework and internal controls.
* Review the use of the master data objects and understand how they are being used.
* Cross-train with the other member of the master data team to assure adequate backup for all areas.
* Conduct special projects as required.
* Experience with ERP – SAP preferred;
* Basic knowledge of accounting principles;
* Advanced proficiency is use of MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook).
* Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Business, etc.;
* Minimum of 1-3 years of general master data experience.
* Ability to work collaboratively with all departments;
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to interface comfortably at all levels both internally and externally;
* Able to establish a high level of trust and credibility in the organization;
* Attention to detail;
* Ability to nurture and work in fast paced, team oriented environment; strong emphasis on team building through training, coaching and mentoring;
* Flexible; ability to adapt to changing priorities and multiple tasks;
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills.