Daily Communication with Overseas Vendors
- Maintain communication with overseas suppliers as well as overseas office about open issues & deliveries.
- Work with factories to receive and update material content in the system.
- Work with vendors on mitigating delay risks and monitor them for on time delivery.
Update/Maintain Info in PDM
- Work with the merch & PD teams to recut styles in PDM.
- Maintain accurate cut count in PDM.
- Assign NRF codes in PDM prior to market.
Issue/Maintain Purchase Orders
- Collaborate with Merchandising/Sales to receive orders on time.
- Issue production purchase orders on time via SAP.
- Submit purchase orders to vendor on time.
- Evaluate & Update delivery dates by warehouse – alert cross functional partners of potential issues.
- Update system to ensure SAP is always up to date, maintain delay reason codes.
Track Deliveries of Bulk Orders
- Communicate with vendor to obtain most up-to-date delivery dates.
- Report delivery issues by providing details.
- Review production report and call out/research late orders.
- Communicate delivery status/changes to business units.
- Work with factories immediately following MOQ meeting to get on board dates confirmed.
- Evaluate delay requests and make recommendations of desired ship mode and ensure vendor follows through.
- Assist in pulling MicroStrategy Reports – Ad Hoc and weekly/monthly recaps.
- Participate in bi-monthly production meetings.