The Client Services Supervisor’s main responsibility is ensuring the team delivers an awe-inspiring level of support while handling an array of clients’ inquiries thru all digital channels (voice / email / live chat / SMS and social media). This role will report to the Client Services Manager. S/he will have overall responsibility for supervising a micro-team with the contact center. Core responsibilities include people development & coaching, driving sales revenue, scheduling and managing key performance indicators and service levels for all client conversation channels (voice, email, live chat, social, etc.) S/he demonstrates an elevated, high-touch, solution-focused, seamless omni-channel experience across shopping channels. In addition, this role will service clients by planning and implementing contact center strategies and operations and improving systems and processes as well as training. This position is for someone who is equally passionate about the fashion world, as digitally agile accessing various platforms while engaging clients through personalized and memorable interactions to foster client loyalty.
* Coach, develop and motivate the team to optimize interactions by converting contacts to sales and deliver effortless resolution to uphold client satisfaction.
* Maintain clear and open communication with your team, making sure that they are kept informed at all times and ensuring two-way constructive feedback.
* Lead by example, providing exemplary client focus and centricity, setting and modeling the highest standards of behavior across the department.
* Elevate the Tory Burch client experience by coaching to best-in-class service standards and fostering brand loyalty and revenue.
* Ability to manage multiple, competing priorities in a rapidly changing, fast-paced environment.
* Achieve KPIs/SLAs and performance targets to promote profitability -- both qualitative and quantitative measures set forth for the contact center, including goals based on sales, units per transaction, average daily sales transaction, productivity and qualitative experience.
* Report, manage and present team performance on a regular cadence (daily, weekly, monthly) to drive visibility among the team and celebrate wins.
* Support the team by acting as a point of escalation; promoting first contact resolution, prioritization and timely responses of complex inquiries.
* Market the brand by telling the story and drive inspiration
* Act promptly and constructively while coaching to underperformance.
* Facilitate communication and team discussions by way of team huddles, one on one coaching, staff meetings, etc. to identify and remove obstacles impeding the client experience.
* Collaborate and actively participate with peer Supervisors, Manager(s) and/or cross-departmental partners, sharing ideas, expertise and best practice so that the whole team benefits from delivering best-in-class experiences.
* Ensure team has a thorough understanding of Tory Burch products and systems; monitor training needs and address gaps in training as they arise to find ways to improve service, efficiencies, systems, workflows and procedures.
o At least 2-3 years of experience in a similar role within a Contact Center; luxury environment preferred
o A proven record of accomplishment of providing exceptional client service and teamwork
o Demonstrated experience in motivating and developing a high performing team, strong sales skills
o Demonstrates active listening skills to anticipate and understand teams’ and clients’ needs; overcomes obstacles with ease.
o Strong client focus and relationship building skills
o Skilled in making timely and sound business decisions.
o Proven ability to interact with cross-functional teams and keeps client experienced top of mind
o Passion for the brand and enthusiastic about product knowledge and fashion.
o Excellent verbal and written communication skills
o Accountable, adaptable and reliable – manages time and can multi-task in a fast-paced, changing environment
o Analytical and problem solving skills required
o Maintain schedule flexibility, including evening, weekend and holiday hours as dictated by business need
o Digitally savvy and comfort in navigating multiple systems; proficient in Microsoft Office, various contact center platforms, etc.
o Strong people development and coaching skills – team oriented and outgoing
o Additional duties as required
o Bachelor’s degree in related field preferred