The Continuous Improvement Manager is responsible for gleaning quantitative and qualitative performance analysis, client feedback and summarizing insights and opportunities to influence strategic business decisions within the Client Services contact center as well as across the function. This role will collaborate cross-departmentally to drive upstream process improvement and pursue continuous improvement to performance and experience for both the team and client.
Reporting & Data Analysis
* Report on trends, volume, sales, and success measures while acting as a liaison to all areas of the company for reliable data collection, statistical evaluation, and coordination of process-based projects for the Client Services team.
* Gather data, root cause analysis and performance trending in order to identify appropriate process control changes.
* Monitor real-time adherence for all contact channels and performance by utilizing various data sources and appropriate systems to ensure the most efficient and accurate reporting metrics (ie. contact center platform, business intelligence tools and applications).
* Distribute accurate daily, weekly, monthly updates of contact center performance against target goals and metrics including empirical analysis.
* Manage workforce tasks such as headcount planning, monitoring, adjusting, forecasting, scheduling and resource allocation across contact channels.
Monitor Voice of Customer and drive improvements to client experience
* Monitor and Measure all contact types and client feedback forums such as NPS surveys, product reviews, social media, etc. and conduct root cause analysis and actionable feedback to drive client experience enhancements through cross-departmental partnership.
* Track, measure and report Voice of Customer feedback on a weekly basis and disseminate cross-departmentally to drive awareness within the organization.
* Collaborate with key stakeholders to chart client journey mapping for areas of opportunity in an effort to drive innovation and optimize business objectives and goals.
* Create sale event recaps highlighting strengths, opportunities and learnings.
* Conduct competitive analysis and benchmarks service with best-in-class industry standards.
Client Services Innovation & Process Improvement
* Identify changes necessary to current processes and procedures and prepares high-level business plans (or process flow of requirements) for all affected parties, including clients, Client Services team and key stakeholders.
* Conduct vendor analysis and investigate innovative technological solutions with the goal of elevating the client experience.
* Leverage technology to increase operational efficiency.
* Complete validation of time, volume and cost-saving initiatives.
* Bachelor’s degree preferred
* 3+ years in Contact Center analysis or related field
* Strong quantitative skills and ability to translate data from various sources into meaningful business insights
* Interact effectively with all levels of management and staff; works collaboratively across all departments in the organization
* Proficient with WFM solutions and management
* Proficient in Microsoft Excel and other reporting applications
* Self-motivated and able to work independently
* Organized and efficient; able to prioritize tasks and projects
* Strong communication and problem solving skills